This page explains the ability to track how attendees migrate through the venue at events with multiple sessions and venues.
By setting up check-in points at sessions and venues other than the entrance, check-in history can be recorded on an attendee-by-attendee basis to track how attendees move around the venue during the event.
This is a paid function, so you will need to pay a separate fee to use it.
If you are interested, please contact our sales staff or contact us using the "Inquiry about EventRegist" form.
- If you want to know how long the participants will be at the event
- If you want to keep track of the booths attendees have stopped by and the sessions they have attended
- If the event is held over multiple days and you want to keep a record of the reception for each day (Day 1, Day 2)
- It is possible to grasp the reading time at each point where the QR code is scanned, such as reception and the entrance of each session room
- Entry history can be recorded even in areas where there is no Wi-Fi
- Non-contact tracking using beacons is also available as an option
If you want to see how to configure the settings on the EventRegist management screen, please see "Learn more" below.
ID and Password are required to view this page.