This page explains the ability to notify the person in charge of an event that a specific attendee has checked in to the event via email.
Check-in notification is a function that notifies you by email when a specific attendee checks in at your event by sending an email to a pre-designated email address.
This is a paid function, so you will need to pay a separate fee to use it.
If you are interested, please contact our sales staff or contact us using the "Inquiry about EventRegist" form.
- When a sales person wants to quickly recognize the visit of a client he / she invited
- If you want to care for customers who need VIP or attendance
- If you want to share the location of a specific guest with a walkie-talkie
- It is possible to search for a specific participant and set a specific notification destination
- It is also possible to set multiple notification destinations
- It is also possible to set multiple items at once
- It is also possible to set a notification each time you enter a session or session venue
If you want to see how to configure the settings on the EventRegist management screen, please see "Learn more" below.
ID and Password are required to view this page.