This page explains how to check-in at sessions and exhibition booths, in addition to entering the event.
Check-in points are a feature that allows you to check-in to sessions and exhibit booths, etc., other than "event entrance", using the Event Registry check-in application.
This is a paid function, so you will need to pay a separate fee to use it.
If you are interested, please contact our sales staff or contact us using the "Inquiry about EventRegist" form.
- If you want to get the attendance records for multiple sessions and breakout sessions
- If the event is held over multiple days and you want to keep a record of the reception for each day (Day 1, Day 2)
- If you want to pass on the data of attendees stopping by your exhibit booth to your exhibitors
- If you want to limit the time or area you can participate in for each ticket you purchased
- You can create a check-in point in a session that you set up when creating a timetable
- The name of the check-in point can be set as desired
- Capacity can be set at each check-in point
- It is possible to set up a ticket that can participate at each check-in point
If you want to see how to configure the settings on the EventRegist management screen, please see "Learn more" below.
ID and Password are required to view this page.