Learn about promotional codes that can be used for ticket discounts and secret tickets.
By issuing a promotional code, you can issue discounts on paid tickets and sell secret tickets (*1). It is not simply a function to offer discounts, but can also be used as a promotional to enhance ticket sales.
(*1) The tickets are not open to the public and can be applied for by applying a promotional code.
This is a paid function, so you will need to pay a separate fee to use it.
If you are interested, please contact our sales staff or contact us using the "Inquiry about EventRegist" form.
- If you are offering a special price for social networking sites or specific media outlets
- If you want to invite a specific person to join you for free
- If you would like to give an invitation code to a speaker or sponsor
- If you would like to prepare a ticket for the press or other interested parties that is not available to the public
- Promotional codes can be issued as any string/random string/any string + random
- You can set the conditions of use, such as a one-time code or a code that can be used as many times as you want
- The validity period can be set.
If you want to see how to configure the settings on the EventRegist management screen, please see "Learn more" below.
ID and Password are required to view this page.