This page explains the specific steps you can take to pay for your paid tickets with your credit card.
- Notes when ordering an event ticket
- Process for paying by credit card
- Saving and Deleting Credit Card
1. Notes when ordering an event ticket
EventRegist is a service that enables anyone to easily create an event.
- When applying for an event ticket, please read the information on the event page carefully and use your own judgment before applying.
- EventRegist takes no responsibility for any issues you may have in regard to the event. Please contact the event organizer directly.
▶ Learn more:Contacting the Event Organizer
- We support credit cards such as "VISA", "MasterCard", "JCB", and "American Express*".We use Indonesia Veritrans for payment in Indonesia.
*American Express is accepted as long as the logo is displayed on the order page.
2. Process for paying by credit card
To pay for your event ticket using your credit card, use the following process.
- If you are making a payment on EventRegist for the first time, you cannot save your credit card information in advance.
- If you have saved your credit card information when you ordered paid tickets in the past, the saved information will appear on your next payment.
- If you are in a hurry to order for a popular event, you can pre-register with PayPal. Please refer to the help page below.
▶ Learn more:Paying with PayPal
- For general information about ordering tickets, including logging in to EventRegist and registering as a member, please refer to "here".
1. Select the number of tickets you'd like to order and then click on "Order"
2. Enter the order information
3. Check the details of the ticket you are purchasing and click "Pay by PayPal or Credit Card"
4. In the Pay by Credit Card column, enter the required information and then click on "Pay now".
Due to the modification of the payment screen, the screen shown in the following image may appear.
Please select [Saved credit card(*1)] or [New credit card] in the payment method field and follow the screen to enter the required information.
(*1) If you check "Save credit card information for future use" and make a payment, [Saved credit card] will appear the next time you order a paid ticket on EventRegist. Please refer to Contents 3)Saving and Deleting Credit Cards for details.
5. When you see the "Thank you for your order" message, your purchase is complete.
Once purchase is complete, you will be automatically redirected to the "My Tickets" page on EventRegist.(*2)
(*2) It has been reported that due to the settings of your browser, the order completion screen may not appear after payment, or the "My Tickets" page may not be displayed. In such cases, please open your "My Tickets" page and check to see if you have completed your order.
3. Saving and Deleting Credit Card
■Save credit card information
If you check the "Save credit card information for future use" box when ordering paid tickets and make a payment, [Saved credit card] will be displayed the next time you order paid tickets on EventRegist.
Just typing does not save your credit card information.You must make a payment.
To check your saved credit card information, login to EventRegist and go to [My Account] > [Manage Credit Card].
*EventRegist does not retain credit card information that is saved at the time of payment.
The credit card information is saved and securely managed by PayPal, the payment processing company.
■Delete credit card information
Saved credit card information can be deleted at any time from Account Information in EventRegist.
To delete credit card information, login to EventRegist and go to [My Account] > [Manage Credit Card]. Click on the [Delete card information] button to delete it.
When deleted, the message "There are no saved credit cards." will be displayed.
Alternatively, you can delete your saved credit card information on the paid ticket order screen.
If the above does not solve your problem, please contact us via the inquiry form.
(Our business hours are from 10:00am to 6:00pm Japan time on weekdays. For inquiries made on weekends and holidays, our response may be on the next business day.)