This page explains the specific steps you can take to pay for your paid tickets with your credit card.
Notes when ordering an event ticket
EventRegist is a service that enables anyone to easily create an event.
- When applying for an event ticket, please read the information on the event page carefully and use your own judgment before applying.
- EventRegist takes no responsibility for any issues you may have in regard to the event. Please contact the event organizer directly.
Process for paying by credit card
To pay for your event ticket using your credit card, use the following process.
1. Select the number of tickets you'd like to order and then click on "Order"
2. Enter the order information
3. Check the details of the ticket you are purchasing and click "Pay by PayPal or Credit Card"
4. In the Pay by Credit Card column, enter the required information and then click on "Pay now".
5. When you see the "Thank you for your order" message, your purchase is complete.
Once purchase is complete, you will be automatically redirected to the "My Tickets" page on EventRegist.(*1)
(*1)It has been reported that due to the settings of your browser, the order completion screen may not appear after payment, or the "My Tickets" page may not be displayed. In such cases, please open your "My Tickets" page and check to see if you have completed your order.
If the above does not solve your problem, please contact us via the inquiry form.
(Our business hours are from 10:00am to 6:00pm Japan time on weekdays. For inquiries made on weekends and holidays, our response may be on the next business day.)