This page explains the specific steps to proceed in order to pay for Non-free Event tickets with a credit card.
- Notes when ordering an event ticket
- Credit card payment flow
- Save and Delete Credit Card Information
1. Notes when ordering an event ticket
EventRegist is a service that enables anyone to easily create an event.
- When applying for an event ticket, please read the information on the event page carefully and use your own judgment before applying.
- EventRegist takes no responsibility for any issues you may have in regard to the event. Please contact the event organizer directly.
▶ Learn more : Contacting the Event Organizer
- Credit cards accepted are VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express* issued in Japan.
* American Express is accepted as long as the logo is displayed on the application page.
2. Credit card payment flow
- If this is your first time using EventRegist to make a payment, you will not be able to register your credit card information in advance.
- If you have saved your credit card information when paying for paid tickets in the past, the saved information will be displayed at the next payment.
- If you are in a hurry to register for a popular event, you can pre-register with PayPal. Please refer to the help page below.
▶ Learn more : Paying with PayPal
- Please refer to the help page below for more information on how to log in to EventRegist, sign up as a new member, and apply for tickets in general.
▶ Learn more : New Member Sign-up
▶ Learn more : How to Order a Ticket
1. Select the number of tickets to be purchased and click [Register].
2. Enter order information and click [Confirm].
3. Confirm the ticket information to be purchased and click [Pay by PayPal or Credit Card].
4. Fill in the "Pay with my debit or credit card" field and click [Pay Now].
Due to modifications to the payment screen, some events may appear as shown in the image below. Please select "New credit card" or "Saved credit card(*1)" in the payment method field and fill in the required fields according to the screen.
(*1) If you check "Save credit card information for future use" and complete the payment procedure, the information saved as "Saved credit card" will be displayed the next time you apply for a paid ticket on EventRegist. For details, please refer to "Contents3. Save and Delete Credit Card Information".
5. When the "Thank you for your order." screen appears, payment is complete and ticket registration is complete.(*2)
Click on the [See the detail] button to confirm the details of your order. You can also click on the event name in [My Tickets] to check the details.
(*2) If the application completion screen does not appear after payment, please access the [My Tickets] page by yourself and check if the ticket registration is completed.
3. Save and Delete Credit Card Information
■Save Credit Card Information
If you check the "Save credit card information for future use" checkbox when you enter your "New credit card" information, your "Saved credit card" information will be displayed the next time you apply for a paid ticket on EventRegist.
The credit card information will not be saved just by entering the information. You will need to make a payment.
Your saved credit card information can be found in EventRegist under [My Account] > [Manage Credit Card].
*EventRegist does not retain credit card information that is saved at the time of payment. The credit card information is saved and securely managed by PayPal, the payment processing company.
*Only one credit card can be saved.
■Delete credit card information
Saved credit card information can be deleted at any time from [My Account] in EventRegist.
Log in to EventRegist, go to [My Account] > [Manage Credit Card], and click the [Delete card information] button under Credit Card Information.
When credit card information is deleted, the message "There are noasaved credit cards".
Another method is to click the "Delete Card Information" button for a saved credit card on the registration screen for a paid ticket.
*If you pay with a new credit card, you will need to delete the saved credit card information.